Monday, January 4, 2010

New Directions....

My Scrapping Mojo is still AWOL, so while I wait for it to return home, I thought I would update you on my OTP project. The Great News is that it is finished, put the final touches on it at Coz's Birthday Scrap Bash at Leanne's place on Saturday night but bad news is that the weather has been so miserable in Brisbane since then I have not had a chance to photograph it. Check back in a couple of days and you may find it posted...

I was hinting that I was going to apply for a Design Team position this month but I have had second thoughts and I think I might wait until the second half of the year to put my application in. I am not feeling the best about my craft currently and I do not want to disappoint... So I am going to focus solidly on my scrapping for the next couple of months. I am going to go back to scrapping my girls for their albums, don't worry I am still going to post these on this blog but they may not be of "submittable quality" because I have such a backlog of photo's to scrap.

I am still really excited about my ATC's, I am loving being artistic again and not structured as you have to be with LO's. I am going to explore lots of different styles and mediums, so watch this space....

Lastly, go have a look at Ning Sites I participate in Born2create and SNA because both of them have wonderful sketches on offer for this month. Trust me I will be submitting my interpretations, so need sketches currently... LOL

Well hopefully will post soon with some lovely photo's of my advent calender, so check back in a couple of days

xx Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment