Monday, January 18, 2010

Two LO's for you

Believe it or not but this first LO's inspiration came from the junk mail. We got a flyer in the mail for a family fun day at a local estate last week and it really struck a cord with me and next thing I know I have produced this LO within a couple of hours. Hope you love it as much as I do, it's my new favourite.



This LO, I started at a crop at Lisa's house on Saturday we have a great day. Some scrapping was done, chatting and lots of laughs were had. I finished it this afternoon with the journaling.



Lucky me is off to Melbourne for a 3 night stay with girlfriends and the best part is that my lovely daughters get to stay with their father in BrisVegas. I am so looking forward to this weekend as this will be the longest I have had away from my youngest daughter and she is nearly 2. Will be a nice break and the crazy thing is that I have a Scrapping Retreat in February for another 3 nights and 4 days. So 2010 is starting off to be a great year for me, fingers crossed it keeps getting better and better.

xx Lou

1 comment:

  1. Love how your layout turned out that you started at Lisa's! Funny that you had ALL those letters spread out and all you ended up using was the "Y"!! ;-D hehehe

    ReplyDelete