Monday, August 9, 2010

Beautiful girl

Well it is show holiday here today so, I have both kidlets with me today so not much time to spare. Thought would share with you a LO I completed at the Mad About Scrappin's 12 hour crop on Saturday night. It is the first of four challenges for the month of August. We had to complete a LO with 3 bright colours, kraft cardstock and doodling, well here is my LO it is called Beautiful You. It is of my youngest daughter Olivia last year at the Wiggles concert.



I Loved these critera and quickly completed this LO. Had a ball at the crop as well, great to sit around and have a great chat with everyone and stuff myself full of yummy food. I am halfway through the first LO for the Challenge Pack for August, should be back within a couple of days with that

xx Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment