Saturday, December 18, 2010

Websters Class Kits for Mad about Scrappin

I have been very busy, getting these LO's done for Leanne at Mad about Scrappin and as an added twist I needed to write up the instructions as well. This ended up being a bit of a challenge for me, and 2700 words later I am finished......

Well here is the 4 LO's first one I have called

 Joy



The second LO is called

 Life Portrait


The Third LO is called

Little Sister


and the fourth and final LO is called

 Our Wedding Day


Well I hope you like these examples of what you can do with the entire range of Life's Portrait, it certainly challenged me, not a shabby scrapper myself. Unfortunately all these kits were sold out prior to them being released, some of the customers got sneaky peaks at the last 12hour Crop. LOL!!!!
I still have another 2 kits sitting on my desk waiting to go, as well I really want to finish the white with 1 this month, but we will see. Til next time, Merry Christmas

1 comment: