Friday, March 11, 2011

I love Jillibean Soup

Here is my latest sample for Paper Addiction using the new range in store 'Blossum Soup' from Jillibean Soup. Got lots of paper left so may very well have another LO coming soon, so watch this space.


These photo's were taken in the backyard of our new house about a year ago. Olivia is my little ray of sunshine and she is so cheeky....

Another LO I have done this week is for Out of the Hat I have used the 'For the Record' range from Echo Park, another new favourite of mine..


This is a Photo taken of me by my great Uncle who lives in Rome and we were able to visit them back in the eighties, forgive the stripy turtleneck and lovely haircut, my mother thought this was high fashion LOL....
Well TFL
xx Lou

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pages Lou.. love all the gorgeous colour and detail!! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete