Thursday, June 23, 2011

Out of the Hat - June

Long time no see lovelies, hope you are all well.  Short and sweet today, here is my take on the latest Out of the Hat you needed to use Kraft as your base with bright colours, 6 buttons and a bird. Here it is

Ready for the Sun.

I have used the new range of paper's from Echo Park 'Splash', I can not take credit for the design of the LO, one of my fellow teachers at Paper Addiction Donna D'Ilario, came up with this for one me :D. I have also used some gorgeous embellishments from D-Lish Scraps I used some of the Journal it's, bottle caps and some raffle tickets.

I have been lucky enough to have been selected to be part of the new design team for D-Lish Scraps, my fellow designers are,

I am looking forward to creating some yumminess with the goodies available from this embellishment store. TFL

xx Lou




No comments:

Post a Comment