Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Princess and the Frog

Hiya

Two days and two blog posts, MOJO is on fire!!!
This Layout has been completed for the Mad about Scrappin January Challenge, you need to use 3+ photo's. I dug out these photo's of Olivia back on her 3rd Birthday, she really loves this frog.
I was able to shop at Mad about Scrappin over the weekend and was able to pick up these yummy papers from Lily Bee the new range 'Head over Heels' love this colour combo.


Of course I could not resist to include some deliciousness from D-Lish Scraps as well, some resin flower centres, flowers, Forget me Not flowers and Blue Linen Sassafras alphas...
Here is some close ups




Well I hope you like

xx Lou


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout Lou. Love the whitewash over the pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete