Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hopscotch Sample

Hi All
 
Here is a store sample for Bella Paperie using Kaisercraft's new range for April 'Hopscotch'.  I have had these papers for a while but was struggling to find a really fun photo to go with the fantastic colours in this range.  I then remembered that I had this photo of Olivia at my sisters house wearing my teenage nieces 'pretend' glasses, she is looking adorable if I do say so myself.
 

Girls just want to have FUN

 
 
This range is soooo super cute lots of bold colours, bikes, flowers, clouds, music notes and great die cuts.  I started by inking through some heart punchinella with spun sugar distress ink and followed that up with some black through my chevron mask.
 
 
I then wanted to add another feature to the page and grabbed a funky heart flourish chipboard and inked it yellow to mimic the khaki colour in the papers and a lovely turquoise heart for the centre. 
 
 
I was able to purchase a great new border punch from EK Success, which produces a film strip, this was a must have for this page :D I punched it in turquoise then backed it with black cardstock.  I then added the fake washi style strip off the sticker sheet, to draw the eye to this focal point.


Here's another shot of the detail on the page from the collectable packet that comes with the range.

 
Hope you like it, make sure you pop on down to Bella Paperie at Brendale and pick yourself up some of these fun papers.  Please leave some me some love x
 
TFL Lou

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this page, it is so fun and bright with such a fun collection of bits and bobs on it.

    ReplyDelete